Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Hello, World!

Well this is my first attempt at blogging, and it's not going well so far. I don't like anything I've selected (my template, my blog name, etc.), and I wasn't able to download the picture I chose of the Grand Tetons on Flickr. I'm counting on fellow staff members to help me improve my very limited skills. Meanwhile, I don't suggest anyone look here for pearls of wisdom or exciting commentary.

The newest thing in my life is that I'm taking Spanish at Essex Community College. I just went to my third class last night. I'm really enjoying it so far and am looking forward to being able to communicate with our Spanish speaking residents in the future.

Hasta luego.

1 comment:

Kelly said...

I think it is great that you are learning spanish to better assist your patrons!

Kudos to you!