Tuesday, October 2, 2007

YouTube

I managed to see one video on YouTube, Rock 'n' Roll Library, a project done by some University of Pittsburgh Library School students. It was pretty cute, about a nerd who becomes a cool guitarist thanks to books he reads at the library. I tried to post it to my blog. I signed myself up to be able to do that, but then I couldn't get any videos to come up at all. They just kept loading. It's a peak time right now, after school time, so maybe I can have better luck later. I tried to view a lot of different videos with library themes. Some sounded cute, but I couldn't see any of them. I'll try again later. (I have seen quite a few YouTube videos broadcast on the Today Show. They seem to put them on the air when they are big hits around the world.)

I should have more to add later, but I want to keep moving for now.

http://youtube.com/results?search_query=library&search=Search

Now it's the next day, October 3, and I still can't see any YouTube videos. They just won't come up. Also I tried the search for Library again, and it said: "Searching for videos is temporarily unavailable."

No comments: