Friday, September 28, 2007

#9 Addendum

Today I went used some other search tools to access library-related blogs. I read some posts from Stephen's Lighthouse by Stephen Abram, Sirsi/Dynix's Vice President of Innovation and then went to lunch and did a few other things. By the time I came back, the mentions of his posts in the list using the Bloglines.com search tool were already back to page 6 on the list. Now there were many new postings. One that caught my eye was "Is There a Future for Libraries," which lead to this blog full of insight about libraries. The name seems to be Mentat and the writer is Lori Bowen Ayre. http://www.galecia.com/weblog/mt/archives/000271.php
It would take hours just to look at just these two blogs and forever to look at everything by everyone. Who has the time? Is this information/opinion overload? For me, it is, no matter how worthwhile much of it is.

No comments: