Thursday, September 27, 2007

Merlin, Second Life, & an Avatar

I went to MERLIN, read a bit about PLA (still in the early stages at this point), looked at the calendar of training around the state. I watched the Intro to Second Life and a few other short YouTube vidoes on Second Life, including How to Live a Second Life. I got caught up in trying to create an Avatar, which I did on Yahoo, but then I found I could only use it on Yahoo, which was disappointing, since I wanted to put it on my blog. I went to Feedster and learned that John Travolta has two dances of the top 100, including his dance with Princess Diana at the White House as number 1. Feedster didn't really give much in the way of library news or library blogs. It's too easy to spend much time on other things like Second Life and Avatars. Now I still have to find library-related blogs (tomorrow).

No comments: