Thursday, September 27, 2007

RSS Feeds

Today I watched two videos and learned about RSS feeds. I also signed up on Bloglines and subscribed to three different "Feeds." One was About Cats. Another was NYT Arts, and the third was NYT Movie Reviews. I looked through the articles from the first two feeds and read one from each. I wasn't interested in keeping those, and I deleted those feeds. The New York Times Movie Reviews was more to my liking. I read an article on the new movie Sean Penn wrote and directed, Into the Wild, and I read a review of the movie when I went back to Bloglines to re-check the feed for articles from further back.
As someone not really into surfing the web and reading blogs, etc., I have no interest in delving into RSS feeds beyond this at this time. If I can occasionally check for movie reviews in the New York Times, that will be enough use for me.

No comments: